There’s a new website aimed at helping new health coaching professionals start their business. It’s just getting started, but it’s going to be a real-life account of what it’s like starting out as a health coach. It may even be useful for life coaching as well.
Check it often as you will find content is continually added. Look for:
- First-hand accounts of Small Business Start-up Processes, including applying for an LLC, getting professional insurance
- Marketing advice, including how to set up your elevator speech, order business cards and navigate social media
- Personal reviews of products such as web hosting, email newsletter services and more
- Book reviews and Online course reviews
- How-to’s on getting started with setting up a blog and getting traffic from Google’s search engines